Recliner Sofa Sets
Shop The Best Priced Recliner Sofa From Danube Home Qatar
Let the stresses and strains of the day melt away as you sink into your plush recliner sofa and surrender to the deep-seated relaxation provided by the massage mechanism of your recliner sofa. Kick back and treat yourself to your favorite movie while lounging on your recliner sofa, from the comfort of your home. In a contemporary home, a recliner sofa is almost synonymous with the living room for the multitude of benefits that it offers. If you’re looking for a recliner sofa in Doha, Qatar, look no further than Danube Home! Enjoy browsing through our versatile range of single seater recliner sofa, 2 seater recliner sofas, 3 seater recliner sofas or recliner sofa set options online or in-store from our various outlets spread across Qatar.
Recliner sofa set are great additions to larger living rooms as recliners tend to be quite bulky and may overcrowd a smaller living area. However, you can opt for single seater recliner or 2 seater recliners or 3 seater recliners separately depending on how much space you have in your room. The best reclining sofa is whichever you feel most comfortable in. While leather recliner sofas are much sought after, there is a huge market for fabric recliner sofas as they are soft, cushiony and offer the best of both worlds.
Here Are Some Things To Look Out For While On The Hunt To Find The Best Reclining Sofa For Your Home:
Size And Space:
In order to determine the right size for your recliner, it is important to factor in the amount of space available in the room you wish to place it in. For this, we recommend taking measurements of the available space and accordingly deciding upon the appropriate size of recliner. Another important consideration is that of your body type- make sure you pick a recliner in alignment with the shape and size of your body.
While picking out a recliner, consider the fact that it is an investment, primarily on account of the fact that it comes with a multitude of specialized features. Aside from that, recliner costs are factored inclusive of the quality of materials used and special features such as remote control and other technology. Therefore, the right recliner price would depend on a combination of factors unique to your needs.
One of the primary functions of a recliner is to relieve the body of pain and pressure centered around certain bones, muscle groups and joints. Since each recliner is built differently and comes with varying properties that impact its ergonomics, it is vital to consider this aspect before making the right purchase.
Leather recliner sofas enjoy immense popularity in recliner chairs, for the feel and comfort of the fabric as well its sleek and elegant look. It is also incredibly easy to clean. However, there are also fabric recliner sofas such as velvet, cotton, etc., which come with the advantage of being extremely breathable.
Amazing recliner sofa offers are also available from time to time at Danube Home in store and online. Be sure to keep checking in for recliner sofa offers so you can grab your favorite products at the best price.
Danube Home has leather recliner sofas in different designs and styles that are extremely durable and comfortable. From compact and comfy to plush and cushiony, leather recliner sofas are surely a treat to sit and relax in comfortably while binge-watching your favorite shows or reading a book.
While full recliner sofa sets offer maximum comfort and relaxation to the whole family, they may not always appeal to your aesthetic sensibilities. In such case, using a single seater recliner sofa as an accent piece in your living room or creating a ‘me-time’ reading nook and placing the recliner there may be the best solution.
If you are investing in a reclining sofa, be sure to opt for the best reclining sofa that is both comfortable and durable.
Q. What Are The Different Types Of Recliners?
A. -Traditional recliner: The traditional recliner is big on space and is operated with a lever/handle/button, which, when pushed, releases the mechanism to fully recline backwards.- Rocker recliner: This type of recliner comes with a track mechanism that is designed in an arched manner, which causes a rocking back and forth motion. This makes rocker recliners a good option for parents with small children and the elderly.
- Push-back recliner: The push back recliner is a modern favorite, requiring the individual to sit on it and physically exert pressure backwards to do the reclining.
- Power recliner: Another common recliner option, the power recliner is powered by an electronic system that reclines at the touch of a button. This isn’t a manually powered recliner and does not come with a lever.
Q. What Is The Difference Between Recliner Sofa And Regular Sofa?
A. The reclining mechanism of a recliner sofa is the primary difference between a regular sofa and a recliner sofa. It provides a lot more mobility and usually, a higher level of relaxation as compared to a regular sofa. They also carry the added advantage of being space-friendly, as they can be placed against a wall and recline backwards by sliding forwards.
Q. What Do I Need To Know Before Buying A Recliner?
A. Before buying a recliner, it’s a good idea to keep the following recommendations in mind:
- Space and size: You have to take stock of the amount of space available in your living room or the room you wish to place your recliner in. We recommend taking actual measurements to help ascertain which recliner would fit well, and one that suits your body type best.
- Material: While the most popular material for recliners is leather, there do exist other fabric alternatives as well, each with their own set of advantages and disadvantages. Fabric recliners made from materials like cotton, velvet, etc., provide high levels of breathability and relaxation. Leather fabrics, on the other hand, are incredibly favored in recliners for their smoothness and sleek look.
- User friendly/Ergonomics: Almost entirely the point of a recliner is for it to be ergonomically conducive to the body, which means that it should provide contouring and pressure relief in addition to providing appropriate back and lumbar support.
Q. What Is The Difference Between A Recliner And A Wall Recliner?
A. The difference between a regular recliner and a wall recliner is that a wall recliner does not extend backwards while reclining in order to save space, rather, it features a mechanism that pushes the seat forwards to recline into the back via a track mechanism.
Q. What Is The Best Recliner For Back Problems?
A. Features to look for when shopping for a recliner for back problems:
- Lumbar support: It is essential for a recliner that offers relief for back concerns to provide excellent back support. Memory foam cushioning is recommended for this purpose.
- Material: In order to provide maximum relaxation, comfortable material such as leather must be present on the recliner.
- Motion/mobility: A recliner chair with motion support helps greatly with reducing stiffness and redistributing pain and pressure from pain areas throughout the body.
- Heating: Another interesting feature to look out for while recliner shopping, the heating function helps immensely with deep-seated rest and relaxation.