Sleep Bonnell Spring Medium Firm King Mattress with 2 Pillow Free - 180x200x21 cm - 5 Years Warranty
25% OFF - You Saved AED 250
- W 200 x L 200
- W 180 x L 200
- W 150 x L 200
- W 120 x L 200
- W 90 x L 190
- W 160 x L 200
Buy now pay later / Easy EMI
3/6/9 and 12 Months 0% EMI Available
Choose Tamara at checkout
You'll get SMS reminders for repayment. You can repay using your Mastercard or Visa debit and credit cards
Mattress features bonnell spring technology that provides even support
Medium firm foam is encased in Belgium Jacquard fabric upholstery for a soft, comfy feel
Both sides of the mattress can be used
Available in a wide range of sizes to suit different bed styles and sizes
The mattress comes with two free pillows
Care Instructions & Warranty
The following are what is Covered and Not covered under warranty.
- The warranty coverage mentioned here is generic & category wise, please refer to the warranty period of the product. The warranty covered will be subject to approval by Danube Home inspection team.
- The warranty covers only the manufacturing defects as explained. Any wear & tear & usage is not covered under warranty.
- Warranty Covered - Foam sagging & Spring (Pocketed / Bonell), As per actual only.
- Warranty Not Covered - Fabric, Pipping, Stitching, Outdoor usage, Commercial usage, Wear and tear, Improper stacking & Damage due to folding are not included in the warranty.
- To Claim Warranty, Please follow the below steps:
- Go to: Sign In → My Account → Claim → Make a Request.
- Note: Only Eligible products will be shown on the claim page.
Care & Instructions
- Give the mattress good support. Use a sturdy bed frame with adequate centre support that will prevent bowing and sagging.
- Rotate the mattress every three months. This is to ensure that a person sleeps on different parts of the mattress to even out the pressure.
- Always vacuum clean your mattress.
- Let the mattress breathe for 5 to 10 minutes using sunlight & air to periodically freshen the top of the mattress for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the mattress cover if it is removable and washable. However, check the mattress label or warranty for any special instructions on cleaning or maintaining the mattress.
- Use a mattress protector on top of the mattress if it does not come with a removable or washable cover. A washable mattress protector is good to keep the mattress fresh and free from stains.
- Do not bend the Mattress. Bending or rolling the mattress will damage the core structure.
- Avoid Keeping heavy objects on it as it could ruin its shape.
- In case of any loose thread found, do not pull the thread but trim it with the scissor
- Do not remove the brand label placed on the corner of your mattress for warranty claims.
- Do not jump or walk on the mattress.
- Do not iron clothes on the mattress.
- Check the mattress label or warranty for any special instructions on cleaning or maintaining the mattress.
- Removal of the mattress plastic after delivery & before use is Mandatory.
In order to get the best product that matches your needs and requirements, we've created a buying guide to help guide you through the different types, materials, sizes & requirements for an easier shopping experience.
To Explore Our Buying Guide. Please click here
Customer have 7 days to return the item IF its still in ORIGINAL PACKAGING , Not Opened/ Repacked, NOT Installed & Used and No Dirty or Stained
Damages due to usage, DIY incorrectly installed, accident, wrongly cleaned,dirty, stained, natural causes or negligence will not be considered for replace/refund. We reserve the right to refuse the refund once confirmed by our inspection team
If the product is not as per the dimension or design on website (color may vary depending on the screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays), customer can claim replacement/Credit note/refund if informed within 7 days of purchase
Did You Find The Information You're Looking For? We Value Your Feedback.