Cimarro Leatherette Massage Chair - Beige / Brown
40% OFF - You Saved OMR 364.464
12 months/ 24 months/ 36 months up to 10 Years EMI Available
Choose iFin at checkout
Please note: EMI option eligibility is based on your bank’s terms and conditions.
Compact design with dual tone color and 3D mechanism
Comes with leg muscles compress airbags and foot roller which helps in releasing stressed muscles
Traditional back massage options also available
Reclining function provides a relaxing massage experience
The footrest can be extended upto 23cm
Inclined arm support helps calm the body
Care Instructions & Warranty
• Place your massage chair out of direct sunlight. Exposure for long periods of time can cause fading and cracking. Also, avoid eating and drinking on the chair since spills are a greater possibility.
• Using the chair regularly can help keep the internal machinery working properly.
• Using a spray bottle to clean is the best bet. That way you won’t risk soaking any of the fabric, and it will dry quicker
• After spraying, rub the fabric dry using a damp cloth. Don’t let the soap dry on the chair. It could leave spots or damage the product. If you do see any spots, rub them away with the damp cloth.
• When your chair is made with natural or delicate materials, use a mild soap with water to clean the surface. Don’t use any acidic cleaning agents or submerge any components in water.
• Allow the chair to dry and don’t put a piece that’s still wet back on the chair.
• If your massage chair is made from natural materials, like leather, they will likely need regular oiling to keep them soft so that they don’t crack. you can get scented oil or you can use something as simple as coconut oil. Just don't use too much of either. A little goes a long way.
• If you have pets, sweep out any dirt or hairs in the nooks and crannies.
• Whatever natural fabric is used, you’ll need to clean it first before you oil it. You can use the above methods to do so.
The following are what is Covered and Not covered under warranty.
• The warranty coverage mentioned here is generic & category wise, please refer to the warranty period of the product. The warranty covered will be subject to approval by Danube Home inspection team.
• The warranty covers only the manufacturing defects as explained. Any wear & tear & usage is not covered under warranty.
• Warranty Covered - Motherboard, Remote control, Foot roller, Gas lift, Touch panel & Bluetooth function are all included in the warranty.
• Warranty Not Covered - Connectors/wire, P.U & Zippers, Wheels, Outdoor usage, Commercial usage, Wear and tear & speakers are all included in the warranty.
• To Claim Warranty, Please follow the below steps:
• Go to:
• Sign In → My Account → Claim → Make a Request.
• Note: Only Eligible products will be shown on the claim page.
In order to get the best product that matches your needs and requirements, we've created a buying guide to help guide you through the different types, materials, sizes & requirements for an easier shopping experience.
To Explore Our Buying Guide. Please click here
Customer have 30 days to return the item IF its still in ORIGINAL PACKAGING , Not Opened/ Repacked , proven Defective after confirmation of our inspection team
Installed items can be returned within 7 days except the below criteria -Damages due to usage, DIY incorrectly installed, accident, wrongly cleaned,dirty, stained, natural causes or negligence will not be considered for replace/refund. We reserve the right to refuse the refund once confirmed by our inspection team
If the product is not as per the dimension or design on website (color may vary depending on the screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays), customer can claim replacement/Credit note/refund if informed within 7 days of purchase
Did You Find The Information You're Looking For? We Value Your Feedback.