Hornbill 21-Pair Shoe Cabinet
25% OFF - You Saved OMR 16.250
Care Instructions & Warranty
Use a table cloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
Do not keep warm or cold items directly on the furniture surfaces, instead use a hot pad or coasters, please do not keep hot items like a pan or baking dish even on a hot pad.
To protect your furniture from colour fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
Always use water or recommended glass-cleaning solutions for cleaning glass tops. Ensure that all all water marks are wiped clean with a soft dry cloth immediately after wet cleaning the glass surface.
Always place hot utensils on the metal pan support or trivet.
Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
Cleaning your furniture components regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill & clean with a dry cloth.
To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint-free cloth.
Remember, your bed is scratch-resistant, not scratch-proof. Do not place in sharp objects on the furniture surfaces as they may scratch, chip or dent the surface.
Do not climb on the dining table. Dining tables are not meant to withstand weight beyond 50-60 Kgs.
Do not climb on the dining chair. Dining chairs are not meant to withstand weight beyond 40-50 Kgs.
The following are what is Covered and Not covered under warranty.
- The warranty coverage mentioned here is generic & category wise, please refer to the warranty period of the product. The warranty covered will be subject to approval by Danube Home inspection team.
- TThe warranty covers only the manufacturing defects as explained. Any wear & tear & usage is not covered under warranty.
- T Warranty Covered - Structural Damage, chrome plating, industrial metal & lamination are included under warranty.<
- T Warranty Not Covered - LED light and electrical components.
- TLocker (safe), Speakers, Charging sockets, Usage, Wear and tear.
- T Outdoor usage & Wheels.
- TProducts that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products. (e.g. upholstered furniture will lighten over time if it's exposed to direct sunlight)
- T With regards to solid wood furniture, due to its nature it may contract and expand throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose.
- TGrains/ texture / surface issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty. In addition, any claim for seasonal splits, joints opening is limited to warranty period from the time of purchase. (for solid wood furniture)
- TFor Glass shelves, the maximum weight capacity is 8kg with a distributed surface.
- TTo Claim Warranty, Please follow the below steps:
- TGo to:
- TSign In â†’ My Account â†’ Claim â†’ Make a Request.
- TNote: Only Eligible products will be shown on the claim page.
In order to get the best product that matches your needs and requirements, we've created a buying guide to help guide you through the different types, materials, sizes & requirements for an easier shopping experience.
To Explore Our Buying Guide. Please click here
Customer have 30 days to return the item IF its still in ORIGINAL PACKAGING , Not Opened/ Repacked , proven Defective after confirmation of our inspection team
Installed items can be returned within 7 days except the below criteria -Damages due to usage, DIY incorrectly installed, accident, wrongly cleaned,dirty, stained, natural causes or negligence will not be considered for replace/refund. We reserve the right to refuse the refund once confirmed by our inspection team
If the product is not as per the dimension or design on website (color may vary depending on the screen calibrations and resolutions across different displays), customer can claim replacement/Credit note/refund if informed within 7 days of purchase
Did You Find The Information You're Looking For? We Value Your Feedback.